Dogs express themselves through barking, licking, and digging. Recognizing these behaviors helps us understand and communicate with our furry friends..
1. Communicating by barking or growling.
2. Waving their tail to express joy or excitement.
3. To express affection, licking or nuzzling is used.
4. Chewing or biting when teething or bored.
5. Digging in order to bury or retrieve items.
6. Urinating on objects to mark territory.
7. Running or jumping when excited.
8. Resting or sleeping by lying down or curling up.
9. Lifting their paw to indicate interest or a request.
10. Panting to regulate body temperature.